As an official NRA recruiter, I can offer discount NRA memberships to new members signing up for an annual membership as well as current members renewing their mebmership. Just click here and you will be taken to a secure NRA web site where you can join or renew your membership today. You can also give the gift of NRA membership at the same discount price at the above link. Join today and help preserve freedom. I hope you will also consider joining the Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) as well. VSSA is on the front lines in the Virginia legislature fighting to protect and advance our rights. VSSA is also the only Virginia gun rights organization that is promoting the shooting sports to the next generation, insuring that we have folks that will continue the fight for years to come.
Benefits of NRA Membership
These basic membership benefits are automatically included with your NRA Annual Membership or Life Membership, along with special members-only discounts and services.
- An official NRA Membership ID card – showing your Membership ID number and expiration date or Life Member status. You should carry this card with you at all times.
- With all regular memberships, you will get a choice of subscription to American Rifleman, American Hunter, America’s 1st Freedom.
- Junior members receive a subscription to Insights.
- Memberships include regular mailed updates and explanations for firearms related legislation on the national and local level. Now more than ever, American gun owners need to stay informed, and the NRA makes it convenient to keep your finger on the pulse of national firearms politics. Knowledge is power, and this benefit of membership empowers NRA members to take action! For information regarding legislative action or to become an ILA grassroots volunteer, call 1-800-392-8683.
- Annual members receive $5,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of renewal. (Does not include Junior membership.)
- Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of upgrade to Life member status.
- Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.
- $1,000 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage. For special provisions and limitations of the ArmsCare Plan click here. ArmsCare
- Enhanced insurance coverages through the NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs. Enroll on-line for Life, Health and Accident and Individual Property and Liability insurance or call Toll free 1-877-NRA-3006 (1-877-672-3006.) New Commercial Property Liability Insurance Program for NRA Affiliated Clubs and Business Alliance Members, visit on-line or call Toll Free 1-877-487-5407.
For purposes of insurance, NRA members must be current active members of the NRA whose name appears on the NRA membership list.
If you have questions about your NRA membership, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.