If you needed any more evidence that the stakes couldn’t be any higher in the November 5th elections, consider this:
Anti-gun billionaire New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is dropping $1.1 million dollars into the Virginia governor’s race. This money will pay for a relentless stream of attack ads against NRA-PVF’s endorsed candidate for governor, Ken Cuccinelli.
Why would the Mayor of New York City care who the next Governor of Virginia is? Because this race is part and parcel of Bloomberg’s nationwide efforts to buy elections to ensure as many anti-gun lawmakers as possible are elected to office.
It should come as no surprise then, that Mayor Bloomberg’s preferred candidate in this race is Terry McAuliffe. After all, McAuliffe:
- Supports a ban on commonly owned rifles, pistols and, shotguns;
- Supports a ban on standard-capacity magazines;
- Wants to re-impose the failed and discredited one-handgun a month gun rationing scheme;
- Wants to make it a crime for you to transfer privately-owned firearms, between many family and friends, and;
- Stands shoulder-to-shoulder with Obama and Bloomberg in working to destroy your constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms!
Because of his hostility toward the rights of Virginia’s lawful gun owners, NRA-PVF has rated Terry McAuliffe as an “F”—a grade he has more than earned!
Of course, Bloomberg is threatened by the prospect of Ken Cuccinelli being elected as Virginia’s next governor, because Ken Cuccinelli always has been a staunch defender of your Second Amendment rights.
- As Virginia’s current Attorney General and a former state senator, Ken Cuccinelli has an outstanding, life-long record of supporting our Second Amendment rights. Ken Cuccinelli doesn’t just talk the talk, he has walked the walk in defending freedom!
- Ken Cuccinelli voted to protect citizens’ fundamental right to self-defense during a declared state of emergency by protecting against government confiscation of lawfully-possessed firearms.
- Ken Cuccinelli voted to protect the private information of concealed carry permits which has been abused by the anti-gun media and criminals in other states.
- Ken Cuccinelli voted to maintain uniform protections for gun owners throughout the state.
- Because of his commitment to our rights, Ken Cuccinelli has an “A” rating and is endorsed by NRA-PVF.
The choice for Second Amendment voters in Virginia on November 5th couldn’t be more clear —VOTE FOR KEN CUCCINELLI FOR GOVERNOR! Visit http://www.nrapvf.org/defeatmcauliffe for additional information on this race.
Electing Ken Cuccinelli as our next governor will take more than just your vote on November 5th. Here are some other critically-important steps you must take to protect your Second Amendment rights:
- Educate your family, friends and fellow firearm owners on the stark differences between the two candidates and ensure they vote for Ken Cuccinelli on November 5th!
- Print and distribute the attached flyer throughout the pro-Second Amendment community.
- This flyer contains contact information for NRA-ILA’s Campaign Field Representatives (CFRs). Our CFRs are working in strategic locations throughout Virginia to ensure gun owners are actively engaged in our grassroots efforts to turn out the pro-gun vote on November 5th.
- Please make sure you contact the CFR nearest to you to assist with his/her efforts and encourage your family, friends and fellow firearm owners to do the same.